The Korg MicroKorg XL+ is a professional analogue modelling synthesiser with a 37-note keybed. This compact synth packs a punch and features vintage sounds, including the KORG SGproX piano, M1 and VOX organs and well-known “Tape” instruments. Another really impressive function of the MicroKorg XL+ is the Program Genre Selector, this feature lets you choose your sound using two large dials: “music genre” and “instrument category” and choose from a list of both classic and modern genres including Rock, Hip-Hop, Dance & Dubstep.
- Even more vintage sounds, including the KORG SGproX piano, M1 and VOX organs and well-known “Tape” instruments
- New program genre selector that reflects the current musical scene
- New yet nostalgic – black panel “new vintage” design
- Featuring MMT – the distillation of Korg’s analog modeling technology
- Vocoder with included gooseneck microphone
- A powerful Kaoss effects engine – the kind of effects that you would expect from Korg
- Korg’s proprietary Natural Touch mini-keyboard, designed with an emphasis on playability
- Battery powered operation is supported for increased portability
- Lush analog modeled synthesizer sounds that are characteristic of the MicroKorg have been freshly added to the MicroKorg . In addition, for band use, the MicroKorg XL comes equipped with the piano sound from Korg’s classic stage piano, the SGproX (famous for its ability to stand out in your band’s mix), as well as its hard-edged grand-type electric piano. This compact package also includes sounds from the M1 and the VOX organ, vintage tape-type string and flute machines, as well as other gorgeous sounds from keyboard history. Of course, these sounds can be played full-range like the originals that inspired them, either by using the onboard octave switch, or by connecting your choice of any MIDI-capable full-sized keyboard of choice. Each of these 128 programs are genuinely inspiring sounds, giving the MicroKorg XL plenty of variety to serve as your main keyboard or as a secondary keyboard in your rig.
- The MicroKorg XL featured a sound selector that lets you choose your sound using two large dials: “music genre” and “instrument category.” The new MicroKorg XL has been updated with a new set “music genres” to fit today’s evolving music scene. Now you can select a program that matches your song more intuitively than ever. For even more convenience, you can also leave one of the dials fixed and use the other dial to make program changes during a song (music genre fixed), or use the dial to select vocoder variations (instrument category fixed).
- The MicroKorg XL projects a style that’s reminiscent of vintage electric pianos, featuring a futuristic and simultaneously retro design with a stylish black panel and knobs. High-quality parts such as metal levers, dials that move with an audible click, and knobs with a sturdy operating feel are some of the ways that the MicroKorg XL outclasses other instruments in its range and enhances your experience editing synthesizer sounds.
- MicroKorg XL Analogue Modelling Synthesizer with Vocoder
- With its unmistakably unique exterior and its inimitable sound, the MicroKorg set the standard for analog modeling synthesizers. The year 2008 saw the introduction of the MicroKorg XL, which inherited the MicroKorg ‘s fat and powerful sounds, while adding keyboard staples such as electric piano and CX-3 organ. And now, in the next evolutionary step, the MicroKorg XL delivers a fresh update to the sounds and look of the MicroKorg XL, making it an ideal compact keyboard.